Governing Body Meeting: 5 September 2017
The Bristol CCG Governing Body (meeting in-common with North Somerset CCG and South Gloucestershire CCG) meets once a month, usually on the first Tuesday.
Coming to meetings
Members of the public are welcome to attend Governing Body meetings and listen to the discussions and observe the decision-making process.
However, it's important to note that although Governing Body meetings are held in public, they are not public meetings.
There is a short section at the start of the meeting when members of the public can ask questions.
Any questions or queries relating to the meeting or papers can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org .
The following guidelines are designed to help members of the public to ask the Governing Body a question:
- Questions should relate to the items on the Governing Body’s agenda.
- Written questions are preferable and where possible should be submitted at least three working days before the meeting. This is to ensure that questions relate to the business being discussed, can be responded to at the meeting and focused answers are given. If a question requires an in-depth response the Chair may ask one of our executive directors to liaise with the questioner. Questions may be submitted on line through email@example.com.
- Alternatively questions can be submitted in writing to the Corporate Secretary at our offices, NHS Bristol CCG, South Plaza, Bristol BS1 3NX.
- The Chair will read out questions submitted in advance at the beginning of the meeting, if present, members of the public who have submitted questions will be invited to read out their questions. Questions will be answered at the meeting. A full written response will be supplied to the questioner if appropriate and we will endeavour to place the full question and response will on our website within 10 working days of the meeting.
- Because of time constraints the Chair’s decision on the number of questions that can be taken at any one meeting will be final