Governing Body Meeting: 3 October 2017
The Bristol CCG Governing Body (meeting in-common with North Somerset CCG and South Gloucestershire CCG) meets once a month, usually on the first Tuesday.
Coming to meetings
Members of the public are welcome to attend Governing Body meetings and listen to the discussions and observe the decision-making process.
However, it's important to note that although Governing Body meetings are held in public, they are not 'public meetings'.
Papers for this meeting will be available one week before the meeting.
All formal meetings of the CCG Governing Body are held in-common with North Somerset CCG and South Gloucestershire CCG and in public unless specifically indicated. Members of the public are able to ask questions or make statements during the allocated agenda time.
You can ask questions or make a statement by:
- Speaking in the meeting at the allocated time on the agenda,
- Submitting a question via the contact us page
- Completing a ‘Question Form’
On the day of the meeting, the Governing Body will only be able to respond to questions that have been submitted in advance. Any questions asked on the day will be responded to in writing outside of the meeting and will be published on the CCG websites accordingly.
Please note that questions submitted:
- Should relate to items on the Governing Body agenda and should be received by the CCG no later than 3 working days prior to the meeting. This is to ensure that questions relate to the business being discussed, can be responded to at the meeting and focused answers are given.
- Should not require discussions of a confidential nature or require discussion of confidential information (If you have an issue of this nature please speak to the Corporate Support Officer who will advise on the best course of action).
- Should not be of such a nature to be deemed abusive or vexatious
For further information please contact Sarah Carr, Corporate Secretary via the CCG Reception on 0117 976 6600.